- WHO? WHAT? WHY?
- WHAT OTHERS SAY
- A SELECTION OF RELATED MEDIA, COMMENTARIES & PUBLICATIONS
- DAVID MICHAELS ACCEPTS THE PII MEDIA AWARD 2012 ON BEHALF OF RITA COSBY
- ECONOMY, INVESTMENTS, & GLOBAL ISSUES
- JOHN PERKINS’ LATEST BOOK, THE CHALLENGE OF A BLUEPRINT FOR A NEW GLOBAL ECONOMICS
- MARGARET THATCHER: SOME PERSONAL MEMORIES
- WALL STREET RATINGS AGENCIES THREATENED? STANDARDS TOO POOR?
- HEDGE FUNDS WORLD LATIN AMERICA 2008
- ECONOMIC SOLUTION TO FALKLANDS/MALVINAS DILEMMA
- FORTRESS UN: THE NEW WORLD ORDER & THE FIEFDOMS WITHIN THE UN
- “2001: A SPACED ECONOMY”
- Foreign Press Association president, David P. Michaels, is honored for his contributions to philanthropic activities.
- SOVEREIGN DEBT
- STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS LABORATORIES
WHO? WHAT? WHY?
David P. Michaels
ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, & CORPORATE STRATEGIST
STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS ADVISOR
“…. has been working ‘outside the box’ long before people knew there was one.”
“ …. It is my impression that David Michaels’ insight …. is a reflection of his talent to search for effective and pragmatic solutions to complicated international problems …”
Edgardo E. Barandiaran Principal Economist World Bank, Washington, D.C.
“ ….unsurpassed ability to find workable solutions to some of the most intractable problems …. he has one of the most versatile minds I have ever encountered …. no problem appears to be too complex for Mr. Michaels’ lateral thinking mind to solve …. a person of extraordinary ability.”
Andrew C. West Industrial Psychologist. Senior Advisor to the Private Sector Division of the United Nations Development Programme
Foreign Press Association president, David P. Michaels, is honored for his contributions to philanthropic activities. MORE….
David Michaels moderates Foreign Press Association Signature Briefing after the release of the United Nations Panel of Experts on North Korea final report on compliance with sanctions. MORE ….
David P. Michaels Elected President of the Foreign Press Association in the United States. MORE ….
“Margaret Thatcher: Some Personal Memories” by David P. Michaels.
David Michaels is featured in “UN in Action” produced by United Nations Television.
The four minute video can be viewed by clicking: “UN in Action”
An accomplished international professional with superior leadership and political skills
Crafting strategic political and commercial alliances; spearheading dynamic and critical innovation in business and economic development; and divergent problem solving capabilities, are principal components of his expertise
Excellent at synthesizing highly complex issues into workable solutions, and directing multi-task assignments
An ability to undertake confidential strategic assignments requiring an advanced level of initiative and innovation
Equipped with creative investment, financial and marketing expertise